We are delighted that our jobs fairs can still go ahead this year despite COVID-19. Using the latest event software, we have turned our free nursing careers and jobs fairs into virtual events.
You can still meet the UK’s key nurse employers who will be interviewing on the day, gain valuable CPD hours at the online seminars and network with other delegates. All you need is an internet connection and a device to join us, wherever you are. Simply register for free entry before the event.
Here is how it will work:
- Meet employers and interact with them on the day using online chat by text, audio or video
- Upload your CV for potential interviews with NHS Trusts, private healthcare organisations, the armed forces, care homes and nursing agencies
- Gain CPD hours and a certificate by attending the online and on-demand virtual seminars, available for 30 days after each event
- Take up live Q&A opportunities with the speakers at the end of each seminar at the times indicated - see the seminar programme for more details on the event website - https://www.careersandjobsfair.com/scotland-virtual-2020
- Download a virtual goody bag of exhibitor information, which you can email to yourself at the end of the show
- Network and chat with other delegates in a virtual lounge
We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual jobs fair Scotland and enjoying this new experience alongside you.
Please visit https://www.careersandjobsfair.com/scotland-virtual-2020 for more general event information or to register.